"Will you go out with me again?"
So my parents bought me this thing called the Selfie Stick
And pretty much you attach your phone to the stick and you can take pictures using the little clicker thing. So instead of taking photos like this:
I can take photos like this:
Midnight thoughts (sometimes I’m a mess)
Day 3: Favourite Quotes
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT, UNDERRATED DISNEY FILMS OF ALL TIME OKAY:
1. It teaches kids that we should never judge others by their appearance or what we’ve seen on the surface.
2. It teaches kids that despite if we’ve been taught to be afraid of or hate something or someone that looks/acts differently than us, we should learn and try to understand them before we judge them.
3. It teaches that two sides that may hate each other don’t always have to stay that way - they can learn and grown from each other’s mistakes.
4. It teaches that hatred is not always the answer; to listen, to step back, and see through someone else’s eyes. It teaches patience, understanding, and wisdom.
5. IT TEACHES CHILDREN THAT PEOPLE CAN BE FORGIVEN AND DO BETTER.
6. It teaches children that even if you make a mistake, you can learn and grow from it like Kenai.
Seriously I just love this movie to pieces it is so important to me and I wish more people knew/watched it because wtf it’s AMAZING.
NOT TO MENTION THE ENTIRE CAST IS POC AND CULTURE WISE IT IS RESPECTFUL AND IT IS JUST A GREAT MOVIE OKAY
Also he chooses to stay as a bear and embraces it instead of like all the other “turned into an animal” troupe where they hate it and it’s only ever viewed as a punishment and they only want to be human.
Hey guys! I’m trying to sell a lot of clothing items that I either never wore, or wore once but wont wear again. So if check out my poshmark and let me know if there is something you’d be interesting in snagging. I take a size large in almost everything (dress size 10, pant size 10-12) and I’m 5’8” so a lot of pieces are too short for me or may be a little too long for you. Anyways I have a ton of clothing that I never wear and I’d hate to just get rid of them especially because so many pieces are really nice, I just never had a reason to wear them.
"From my grandfather to my father, this has come to me. They dreamt of the day when the Dwarves of Erebor would reclaim their homeland. There is no choice Balin. Not for me."